Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions and customer information
Terms and Conditions
last update: 01.01.2022
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you have with us as a supplier (Wilhelm Schröder GmbH & Co KG Metallwaren) via the wilesco-shop.de website. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion you have contradicted any of your own terms and conditions that you may have used.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes concludes, which are predominantly attributed neither to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity can. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity conclusion of a legal transaction in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) As soon as we place the respective product on our website, we submit a Binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system for the items in the description specified conditions.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows: The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". Via the corresponding button in the You can call up the "shopping cart" in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time. After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping Finally, the order data is displayed as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofortüberweisung) as the payment method use, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or to the website of the provider of the instant payment system. If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or entry there of your data. Finally, on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you returned to our online shop, the order data is displayed as an order overview.
Before sending the order, you have the opportunity to check the details in the order overview again change (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancel the order. By sending the order via the corresponding button ("order with obligation to pay" or similar Designation) you declare the acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and transmission of all necessary in connection with the conclusion of the contract Information is sent automatically via e-mail. You therefore have to ensure that you are with us stored e-mail address is correct, the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and in particular not through SPAM filter is prevented.
§ 3 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the claims are from the same contractual relationship acts.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are asked to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and to check transport damage and to inform us and the forwarding agent of any complaints as quickly as possible. Come to that If you do not do so, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If a feature of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation is only deemed to have been agreed if if you were informed by us of the same before submitting the contractual declaration and the deviation expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
§ 5 Choice of Law, Place of Performance, Place of Jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies to the extent that the mandatory Provisions of the law of the state of the habitual residence of the consumer are not withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relationship with us and the place of jurisdiction is ours Seat, if you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or are special public assets. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or of the EU or the domicile or habitual abode is not known at the time the action is filed. the The right to appeal to the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of seller
Wilhelm Schröder GmbH & Co KG metal goods
Telephone: 0 23 51 98 47 0
Alternative Dispute Resolution: The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr (https://ec.europa.eu/odr).
We are willing to participate in dispute settlement procedures before consumer arbitration boards.
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options take place after Subject to the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online In the shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the print function of the browser will. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law, will be Distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by email.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or service
The essential features of the goods and/or service can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and terms of payment
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers and the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are via an appropriately designated Button on our website or in the respective offer can be called up in the course of the ordering process shown separately and are to be borne by you in addition, unless delivery free of charge has been promised is.
5.3. If delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, there may be additional costs for which we are not responsible incurred, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutes), which are to be borne by you.
5.4. Any costs incurred for the money transfer (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) are borne by you to be borne in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment is made outside the European Union was initiated.
5.5. The payment methods available to you are under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.6. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims are from the closed Contract due for payment immediately.
6. Terms of Delivery
6.1. The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental Deterioration of the item sold during shipment only passes to you when the goods are handed over, regardless whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you are self-employed Contractor named transport company or another person assigned to carry out the shipment to have.
7. Statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is based on the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These terms and conditions and customer information were created by the lawyers of the Händlerbund, who specialize in IT law are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information on this at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/dienstleistungen/rechtssicherheit/agb-service (https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/dienstleistungen/rechtssicherheit/agb-service).