Right of cancellation & model cancellation form
Right of withdrawal for consumers (A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity can be attributed.)
Right of withdrawal You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods or if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these are uniform will be delivered;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods have or has, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these separately to be delivered;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, delivered the last partial consignment or the last If you have ordered goods that come in several partial shipments or pieces is delivered;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Wilhelm Schröder GmbH & Co KG Metallwaren, Schützenstraße 12, 58511 Lüdenscheid, telephone no.: 02351/98470, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model cancellation form, which is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send us the notification of your exercise of the right of cancellation before it expires the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will owe you all payments we have received from you, including Delivery costs (excluding the additional costs resulting from the fact that you choose a method of delivery other than have chosen the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this refund, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless because something else was expressly agreed with you; in no event will you be reimbursed for this reason charges calculated.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you provide proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us about the cancellation of this contract, send it back to us or hand it over. The deadline is met if you Send goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to an examination of the The nature, properties and functioning of the goods is not due to the necessary handling of them.
Reasons for Exclusion or Expiration
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or Determination by the consumer shall prevail or which is clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer are tailored;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but no earlier than 30 days can be delivered after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market to which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if unsealed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these are inseparable from other goods after delivery due to their nature have been mixed up;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Wilhelm Schröder GmbH & Co KG Metallwaren, Schützenstraße 12, 58511 Lüdenscheid, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I/ we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.